- Baton Rouge Personal Injury Law Office
- Case Results
- Child Injuries
- Personal Injury
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Site Map
- What are the leading causes of bicycle accidents in Louisiana?
- Are you at risk of a wreck caused by an uninsured driver?
- 3 steps you need to take immediately after a car accident
- Why would a dog become aggressive?
- Do crosswalks keep pedestrians safe?
- How liability works after a dog bite attack in Louisiana
- Car accidents and traumatic brain injuries: What to know
- Do drivers know how to share the road with cyclists?
- How do you calculate lost wages after a deadly car crash?
- 3 risk factors that could contribute to pedestrian crashes
- Dog’s powerful jaws can cause bone fractures
- Why don’t drivers give cyclists enough room?
- Following a car crash, it can be worth talking to a lawyer before settling.
- 3 types of infections you can get from a dog bite
- What are some leading reasons for motorcycle crashes?
- 3 safety tips to help Louisiana cyclists stay safer this summer
- How to protect yourself from dog attacks
- Take extra care when biking in Baton Rouge
- 2 kinds of dog bite injuries that cause lasting harm to a child
- The fatality rate on motorcycles is 29 times higher
- New bill aims to improve safety on the Basin Bridge
- 3 things to avoid after a car crash
- Why are there more car accidents after dark?
- Why do some dogs attack joggers?
- Grass clippings are a serious threat to motorcyclists
- When truck drivers cause accidents, someone else pays the price
- How does maintenance play a role in bicycle crashes?
- What to do if you encounter a loose dog
- 1 trick that could minimize your risk as a pedestrian
- Why are so many motorcycle crashes the fault of bigger vehicles?
- Going out tonight? Stay safe getting home with these tips
- Is a dog’s mouth really cleaner than a human’s?
- Top 5 causes of commercial motor vehicle fatalities
- Why some bike helmets offer better protection than others
- How can airbags cause permanent hearing loss?
- Going for a jog or a walk to the store is more dangerous than ever
- Cyclist safety: Assume you’re invisible
- Wrongful death and survivorship actions in Louisiana
- Spring is good time to brush up on motorcycle safety
- What if your crash with a cyclist was their fault?
- Reckless drivers, larger vehicles causing more pedestrian deaths
- Why do dogs chase bikes?
- 3 places drivers must take extra care to look out for pedestrians
- What to know about internal injuries after a motorcycle wreck
- Getting “doored” by a car is not the only bike accident to avoid
- Why cyclists can be difficult to see
- What does it mean that Baton Rouge is a focus city?
- DOT announces comprehensive road safety strategy
- Why puncture wounds often get infected
- How do I prove negligence in a dog bite case?
- When you can’t avoid a motorcycle accident, try to crash safely
- Crosswalks may not protect you from drivers who are turning
- Louisiana’s roads, bridges getting much-needed help from the IIJA
- Will insurance cover your dog bite injuries?
- Critical mistakes drunk drivers make
- Epiphany marks the start of the Mardi Gras season in Louisiana
- Automatic emergency braking on trucks could spare countless lives
- Why do motorcyclists need to fight hard for injury compensation?
- Pedestrians face multiple hazards in Louisiana
- Car wrecks are down in Louisiana, but fatalities are up
- Drowsy drivers are putting themselves and others at risk
- Visiting friends for the holidays? Talk about the dog first
- Delayed symptoms are possible after a brain injury
- The importance of maintaining the headlights on your vehicle
- Winter holiday celebrations increase this one driving risk
- Are car accidents happening because of hurry sickness?
- Are pit bulls really more dangerous?
- Will a sign affect your Louisiana dog bite claim?
- The Dutch Reach can save lives
- Pedestrians aren’t obligated to go the extra mile
- Avoid these common motorcycle accidents
- Why this winter may see a spike in truck crashes
- 4 tips to help prevent truck accidents
- Can you spot a distracted driver before it’s too late?
- How does Louisiana’s comparative fault system work?
- Boating education is a must in Louisiana
- Can wearing a seat belt save you from dying in a car crash?
- When do cyclists and cars collide the most?
- Can you sue someone for a fatal crash if they also face charges?
- Fatigue plays a significant role in truck accidents
- 3 reasons not to run from a dangerous dog
- Who is responsible for a truck crash?
- How to pass a cyclist
- Where are the most dangerous places to be on a motorcycle?
- Halloween tips that can help you prevent dog bites
- Stay safe as a pedestrian
- Why bigger vehicles cause more fatalities and serious injuries
- What is the easiest way to avoid causing a car accident?
- Should auto emergency braking systems be required for big rigs?
- Louisiana was part of a troubling boating trend last year
- Are SUVs a danger to pedestrians?
- Recovering from the trauma of an accident should be a top priority
- What are the differences between highside and lowside accidents?
- Drowsiness causes crashes, but sleeplessness is not the only cause
- Four ways to avoid accidents by being a defensive walker
- Why are dog bite attacks against children so common?
- Could later school start times reduce accidents?
- 3 ways the stress of commercial driving can lead to crashes
- Hurt outside the state? You can still pursue a claim
- How can you reduce the chance of a crash when cycling?
- Is it possible to avoid dog bites?
- Can you file a lawsuit after a fatal car crash?
- Are certain breeds of dogs more likely to bite you than others?
- Just how deadly are the roads in Louisiana?
- Do touchscreens lead to distracted driving accidents?
- Can a pedestrian be at fault in an auto accident?
- Do road gators cause severe accidents?
- 2 safety tips that can greatly improve pedestrian safety
- Grass clippings: Serious danger for motorcyclists
- Cognitive distractions and car wrecks
- Blunt-force trauma abdominal injuries and motorcycle wrecks
- Eating behind the wheel is more dangerous than you think
- Preventing hydroplaning to avoid car accidents
- Who has grounds for a wrongful death lawsuit?
- Helmet and bike cameras can help cyclists avoid injury and seek accountability if they are injured
- Dog bites can cause illness as well as injuries to humans
- How to prevent dog bites
- Why is hands-free cellphone use distracted driving?
- The fatigued driving epidemic
- Tips for preventing motorcycle accidents
- Consumer Reports “easily” tricks Tesla car into driving – with no driver
- Understanding how side guards on trailers reduce fatal accidents
- Traffic study reveals where, when cars hit increasingly popular e-scooters
- Dog bite classifications and when to see a doctor
- Most dangerous cities for pedestrians
- The biggest hazards to motorcycle riders
- Which pedestrians are more at risk to be involved in an accident?
- Are SUVS more dangerous for pedestrians?
- How to stay safe while on your bike
- Are bicycle accidents on the rise?
- Drivers opening vehicle doors are a concern for cyclists
- Is there a risk of infection with dog bites?
- Why drowsy truck drivers are a danger
Multi-Million Dollar Results
Schedule a Free Consultation