We will keep all applications in strict confidence.
This position is on-site.
This is a full-time position.
Joubert Law Firm is an award-winning personal injury and first-party property damage law firm looking for an experienced attorney to join our team. We are seeking a highly motivated attorney to supervise and handle a heavy and complex caseload from pre-litigation to litigation, including trial prep, trial and appeal.
Trial experience is a plus, but not required.
The ideal candidate must work independently, supervise support staff, and have experience handling claims from start to finish. This position is for someone looking to move up in their career, manage a large caseload, and be exposed to significant value cases. There is unlimited opportunity to grow within the firm.
Our attorneys establish caring relationships with our clients and collaborative partnerships with our support team. They have extensive contact with our clients, insurance adjusters, defense lawyers, medical providers, and other parties involved in our cases.
At Joubert Law Firm, our approach to clients is of service, compassion, and respect. We aim to do everything we can to help our clients recover physically, emotionally, and financially.
We are looking for people who are:
- Responsible and trustworthy;
- Accountable for results;
- Meticulous attention to accuracy, detail, and organization;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to multi-task and function positively in a fast-paced environment; and
- Able to make timely decisions in the face of obstacles, difficulties, and challenges.
** IMPORTANT: TO APPLY *
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
BEFORE applying, please call 225-330-7816 for step-by-step instructions.
Why you should work here:
Joubert Law Firm is an incredibly fast-moving, innovative law firm that delivers the best client experience and legal representation to each client while impacting our communities. We're all about working hard and staying humble. In the spirit of humblebragging, here are some of our awards and accolades:
- 6-time Member of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses
- 5.0 Google Rating with over 175 reviews
- Thomson Reuters has selected John Joubert as a Super Lawyer from 2019-2023
- Decorated Army Veteran-Owned Business
If you're looking for a boring and easy job, you won't find that here. We put 110% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard but smart work and discipline; we're determined to be great.
We're not crazy; we just believe in what we do.
If you'd like to be part of a growing, well-respected, collaborative, and awesome team, we can't wait to hear from you.
- Our ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years of personal injury and/or first-party property damage experience (wind and hurricane claims);
- Must pass a background check.
- Must be computer literate;
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office 365-based computer programs;
- Proficient in case management software, including Filevine;
- Proficient in LexisNexis;
- Excellent communication and people skills are essential;
- Candidates must have strong organizational skills, be detailed oriented, be able to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks, cases and deadlines simultaneously;
- Must be a Lawyer in Good Standing to practice law in Louisiana;
- Must be licensed in all U.S. District Courts in Louisiana;
- Must have exceptional knowledge and understanding of Louisiana state laws, regulations, court system, and legal procedures pertaining to personal injury and first-party property damage claims;
- Must have strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to effectively interpret and apply legal precedents, statutes, and regulations;
- Must have a proven record of successful case management and client representation, focusing on achieving positive outcomes;
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to draft and review legal documents, correspondence, conduct legal research, and provide sound legal advice to clients;
- Must be able to effectively collaborate and work as part of a team, including coordinating with paralegals, support staff, and other attorneys;
- Must be able to harness AI technology effectively and ethically;
- Must demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information;
- Must keep clients updated often and willing to communicate orally, in writing, via video conferencing, and via tailored videos for specific clients, and
- Must be willing to meet in person with clients.
Joubert Law currently offers the following group benefits to full-time team members:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k), with a 4% Company Match
- Flexible schedule
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Joubert Law Firm Swag
Qualified dependents of enrolled team members may also enroll in the group insurance plans selected by the team member at the team member's cost.
Pay is commission-based.
- You will become part of an awesome and unified company culture with an attentive CEO and team dedicated to success.
- You will work with people from all departments who are happy to help and teach as you work towards growth.
- You will experience working for a company that is leading the industry and constantly innovating. Complacency is not part of our vocabulary.
- You will be in an environment that is always ready to tackle new initiatives and implement creative ideas.
- You will grow personally and professionally. Every measure is taken to ensure our team members thrive.
Bonus: If you aren't right for this position, but know the perfect person, send them this career description. If we hire them, we'll give you $100. For every person we hire, we ask them who referred them to us, and we pay the bonus to the referrer. That could be you if you share this career ad with a friend who's perfect for it. We will only pay one person for the referral.