We Will Be There For You Every Step Of The Way
If you are in an accident as a result of another person’s negligent or reckless behavior, it is critical to seek immediate medical attention immediately to determine if you were injured. Some of the most dangerous injuries, including those affecting the head, neck and spine, are not immediately apparent after an accident. A person’s body frequently enters the shock process and conceals the true extent of injuries. Getting the medical attention you need after the accident helps you not only protect yourself but also be aware of the full extent of your injuries.
Speaking with an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after an accident can help you understand your rights and responsibilities. You may be able to recover compensation to pay for your medical expenses, prescriptions, rehabilitative costs, and lost and future wages through a personal injury lawsuit. In Louisiana, injury victims and their families have up to one year to file a claim to collect monetary compensation. Injury victims may also sue for emotional pain and suffering as a result of someone else’s careless actions.
Knowing where to turn after an accident is essential for someone who is now facing mounting medical bills and considerable pain in their daily life. Call our attorneys at the Joubert Law Firm, APLC, today. We will be there for your family every step of the way. We offer a free consultation to discuss your injuries and legal options. Our case evaluation is the first step in preparing your case for optimal results.
Strong Representation Tailored To Your Situation
When you are injured or suffer the loss of a family member, it can be overwhelming to take your next steps. We offer our undivided attention to learn about your specific story so we can develop the strongest personal injury case. You can count on our attorneys’ courtroom knowledge and passion for justice to make things right for you. We have experience in a wide range of accidents causing injuries, including:
- Car accidents – Whether someone was not paying attention, was drunk behind the wheel, or was falling asleep behind the wheel, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your injuries.
- Motorcycle crashes – Motorcyclists are often at a greater risk of being involved in a catastrophic vehicle accident than others.
- 18-wheeler wrecks – The size and weight of 18-wheelers on Louisiana’s roadways make them extremely dangerous when truck drivers are tired, speeding or carrying an uneven load. Sharing the road with trucks can be devastating when an accident occurs.
- Pedestrian accidents – Pedestrians have little opportunity to shield themselves from the consequences of a vehicle accident and frequently sustain more severe and life-threatening injuries than anyone else involved in a wreck.
- Boating and maritime accidents – Boating accident injuries are common across Louisiana. A boating accident can happen because a driver is inexperienced or recklessly managing the vessel or because someone is under the influence.
- Dog attacks – More people are opting to take their dogs everywhere they go, despite the temperament of their pet. Dog bites can leave permanent physical and emotional scarring.
Our Firm Has Recovered Multimillion-Dollar Settlements And Verdicts
There are numerous different and costly ways that a severe accident can affect your life. You or your family member may be coping with catastrophic injuries such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Broken bones
- Deep lacerations
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Chronic pain
All of these can impact your ability to move on with your life or even to return to work. While we do not guarantee the outcome of your case, our attorneys have built a solid reputation for successfully recovering optimal monetary damages for our clients. We will fight for your right to the maximum recovery amount.
Consult With Our Personal Injury Lawyers
You may be able to recover compensation by filing a personal injury lawsuit, but this can only happen if you consult with a lawyer as soon as possible. Call the Joubert Law Firm, APLC, at 225-424-5399 or email us for a free consultation.